van nasty

Monday, May 05, 2008

doors for dummies

dear guest:

do not be confused by my magically see-thru door; it is made of a futuristic material known as "glass," but holds no magical powers, nor was it forged by wizards.

as you will learn, attempts to enter through the front door are successful only when accompanied by pulling the door open; merely ringing the doorbell will not cause the door to open. again, allow me to reinforce that my door works exactly like yours: it has no supernatural powers and opens only when force is exerted upon it. unless, of course, you have profound telekinetic powers, in which case you are free to skip manual attempts to open the door and go directly to dematerializing and passing through the door into the lobby, where you may sign my guest book.

i appreciate your time and attention to this matter,

xoxo
v/n

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me