van nasty

Sunday, April 23, 2006

what does it say about me that my first thought is to add vodka to this?

has anyone else had coca cola "blak"? am i that behind the times? im a sucker for anything new, and anything coke and i bought it having no idea what it was, except a "carbonated fusion beverage." i was expecting some fruity shit, a la dr. pepper berries and cream; i will tell you what i wasnt expecting: coke and coffee blended together. as previously mentioned (see "model diet") these are possibly my two favorite things. i am stunned that i have never thought of this before! seriously, if asked to choose between good sex and good coffee, i would have to write up a pro/con list. and, it isnt nearly as disgusting as it sounds. i cant explain why, but it tastes vaguely like cream soda, or, a colorado bulldog depending on if youre going virgin or alcoholic. my only suggestion is that they make one cigarette flavored so that i can get all three of my favorite vices in one.

apparently this summer they are releasing godiva blended coffee/coke drinks. its wrong that this excites me, isnt it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me