van nasty

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

blogging and shit

there hasnt been much blogging lately, i know. the new job is keeping me busy, and, frankly, most of my blogging was previously done at my low-down, miserable old job.

today, however, i added a few general rants, and noticed that my blog has been seeing more action than i would expect considering the lack of updates. it was then that i noticed it had been nominated by best dc blog for blog of the week. i have no idea how, or who, or why (though im flattered -- its about time my ass sucking skills got the notice they deserve), but it is strange and funny to hear people who dont know me commenting about my blog and how much it sucks (i am however used to hearing that from my friends). my friend and colleague at van nasty world headquarters courtney (who reads my blog) was with me when we discovered it and added a nice comment about the blog, to which someone else responded:

"As heart-felt as courtney’s comment was, uh, um, I thought Van Nasty was a dude. And,uh, um, if he seems like a guy, then I don’t know how much of a “must-read” he can be for single chicks."

i love that she thinks im a dude. and for the record, van nasty is never capitalized.

as previously stated, i started blogging to keep up with my huge crazy family, and to this day i assume my blog is read exclusively by my mormon cousins in utah, even though that obviously isnt the case.

if you read the blog and have a thought good or bad, or just want to express your feelings about my ass sucking skills, go here: http://bestdcblog.wordpress.com/2007/02/15/surprised-announcement-sour-n-sweet-is-back-and-scary-monkey-is-axed/#comments and leave a comment.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to point out {to the hater} that maybe these 'must reading' single chicks should be listening to guys (or even better, girls who think like guys) to get a different perspective

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so van nasty is NEVER capitalized, except where you sign your name to your posts EVERY DAY. Seems Pretty Capitalized To Me.

11:50 PM  
Blogger van nasty said...

ouch. someone hasnt had her coffee this morning.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never saw such b4.. [url=http://moourl.com/zdnt4]must see.[/url]

Help me one more and i get pics unlocked

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me