van nasty

Monday, February 05, 2007

are rats building a nest in her hair?

it does my heart good to see that im not the only one who leaves the tags on my clothes, even though i wear them out, because i might still decide to febreze and return them.


but lets me clear, there isnt enough febreze, or for that matter bleach, to wash the smell of cheetos, slim jim and red bull off of that forever 21 cast off of a dress. and i wouldnt want to be the unlucky girl who sloppy seconds that hot mess and receives paris hilton's herpes and k-fed's sperm deposits as her consolation prize. the benefit of her dress being two sizes too small is that at least we can be sure she's wearing undies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me