van nasty

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

and he thought i was jaded before

apparently men can never be counted on. even. when. you. PAY. THEM! this morning was supposed to be my first session with my trainer. actually, two weeks ago was supposed to be my first session, but, someone was really "busy" and having a "killer" week, so, we rescheduled for this morning. except when i got to the gym at 7 a.m. in the pouring rain, i was a little lonely because he. didnt. show. up! he called in sick every day for the past week which would have been useful information monday night. i wonder if gigolos are this unreliable?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pagan Marbury said...

That sucks. I hate rainy mornings. I'm impressed that you made it at all.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me