van nasty

Thursday, December 14, 2006

i have fulfilled my fantasy of being lorelai

I heart the gilmore girls. And even more, I heart luke danes. Luke danes the gruff dinner owner who carried a horoscope (given to him by lorelai the first day they met) in his wallet for years before presenting it to her on a date. Luke danes who sat a mere 3 feet away from me at the standard - he is as hot as I though but, taller. Unfortunately he was also renting a room with a girl by the hour. Okay that's not true, I think he was in the hotel room doing an interview but that's not as good a story.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, fo real????

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you did not think this was worthy of a text message to me? hello, I even have the same name as a gilmore girl. you are so fired.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second rb's extreme disappointment. And you're even in my time zone!!! disgusting.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me