van nasty

Friday, May 04, 2007

my life: now totally and utterly complete

someone has found my blog by searching the phrase "drinking menstral [sic] blood pictures." (b.t.y., is "phrase" the right description? lord knows its not an expression, or maybe it is, just not in the u.s. maybe somewhere... probably transylvania?).

naturally, i also had to search this term thinking "man! someone must have plowed through a lot of pages to find my blog with that search!" wrong. i was the sixth. this search also led me to "fecalface.com."
i can officially retire now. nothing will ever top this moment. okay, maybe if it had been minstrel blood, now THATS something i can get behind; damned medieval hippies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me