van nasty

Saturday, June 17, 2006

5 things about me at this very moment

5) im at work, and somehow managed to sit in someone's gum, and am now stuck to my chair afraid that when i finally do get up, im going to rip a hole in the seat of my pants.

4) i just got a new phone, and while cleaning the text messages out of my old phone i saw this, sent by me to r.b. : "not the sexaholics, no. but, the old will die naturally!" in what context could a message like this possibly make sense?

3) im thinking of getting contrasting tattoos on the tops of both my feet. im not usually partial to words or lyrics as tattoos, but, im thinking of getting lines from two theodore roethke poems. "when she moved, she moved more ways than one. the shapes a bright container can contain." on the left, and "she'd lived so long on gin, bobbie pins, half-smoked cigars, dead beer" on the right.

2) right now, im eating xocolatl: dark chocolate with chilies and nibs accompanied by my drug of choice: diet coke.

1) today's theme song is "bag lady" by erykah badu. in other words, mancott on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me