van nasty

Saturday, December 30, 2006

daily tarot card

"The Ten of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in acceptance. It's over and done in no uncertain terms. I recognize, surrender to or accept the finality of the truth or consequences in order to look to the future or have "changed my mind." I let go of all attachment or resistance to sustaining conditions that don't work or are out of my hands. E tu brute? I can't move forward by beating a dead horse. It's the last word so put a period on it and move on. I am empowered by truth and consequences and my virtue is liberation or release from suffering, uncertainty or victimhood."




im sorry. im not sure i understand what you're trying to say. maybe if you tried being more direct...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda puts "Stick a fork in it" in its place.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the decrease delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=ad-aware (2007) pro 7.0.2.6 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me