van nasty

Monday, December 25, 2006

um... i dont understand


you probably cant read what this says, so allow me to read it to you: its a recipe for macaroni and cheese from a cook book. im sure youre thinking to yourself, whats so damned special about that? well, let me tell you: its a recipe for kraft macaroni and cheese. for reals. the recipe, in its entirety, is this: water, "spread", boxed kraft macaroni and cheese, and milk. why does this necessitate its own entry in a cookbook?!? were people CONFUSED by how to make macaroni and cheese from a box? and if so, do these same people have any use for a cookbook?

1 Comments:

Blogger GR8NVA said...

Who's the cheap whore who left that last message? Nice! Hey, did you ever try killing yourself? I think that would work out well for you.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me