van nasty

Thursday, December 14, 2006

rando thoughts

I think the bump the girl sitting next to me took must have just kicked in. She is sitting at a table with two generically good looking struggling d-list actors (one blonde and one brunette) and suddenly they went from almost an orgy to a screaming "fuck you bitch" competition. She and the brunette were fighting for the blondes attenention and I thought for a minute the three of them were going to throw off their clothes and do it right there on the table and theeeeen the screaming began. I'm sure they're still going to have a threesome but its going to take at least 10 more minutes for the brunettes to convince the blonde to want to trust them with his naked body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me