van nasty

Sunday, December 03, 2006

(ironic) rant: selfish people

i appreciate that sitting at the front desk effectively makes me a captive audience, but please dont confuse that with my being a receptive audience. i am pleasant to you because it is my job and i am paid to do it. and, in small doses, i sometimes like you. however, hearing the very intimate details of your sex life, skeeves me out, not to mention its a grossly inappropriate topic of conversation for the lobby. and, your obsession isnt cute (you know, the way it is when i do it), its just annoying.

frankly, im having a crappy boy day myself and all of my energy is being spent feeling bad for me; i dont really have any left to feel bad for you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me