van nasty

Saturday, November 25, 2006

miraculously self-healing inanimate objects

i just locked myself out. at work. and stood outside waiting for someone to walk out of the building for 15 minutes. thank god its not cold.

on the weekends i work at an apartment building as the front desk girl. i walked outside (without my keys) to clean the windows, and thought to myself: even though the door is broken, i bet i can manage to lock myself out. i dont know if i should be mad at myself for being so stupid, or celebrate my newly discovered telekinetic powers.

strangely enough, its 10:50 p.m. on a saturday night and no one is coming in or out. a resident parked in his car on his cell phone however, clearly recognized my pacing as a sign of distress and threw me his keys. after he stopped laughing, that is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not funny, no, really its not

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me