van nasty

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

a week in pictures

creepy.

im beginning to think the world will not be happy until it has completely destroyed my love for bunnies.

i took this in the parking lot outside an elks club in the shaw/howard neighborhood. in case you cant read it, it says "exalted ruler." im thinking of having it painted on my parking spot at work. if i had one. or a car.

seriously? what ad genius came up with that slogan? how do you think that meeting went? "hmmm. what word can we use to convince people to buy something old, smelly and thats been sitting around fermenting in someone's basement for years?" newsflash kiddies: that only works for clothes with expensive labels, and even then youre still wearing someone else's pitstained discards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe your problem is with the ad saying "vintage cheese," which is like "vintage wine," and NOT with "cheese from DOWN UNDER"....GROSS!!! :)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Bedazzler said...

Uh...I think I can pretty much guarantee there is no cheese from "Downunder" called Dairy Vale. It's probably from China or something.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me