van nasty

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

welcome to my life

my love of planning is well known, my inability to do it well is just becoming obvious.

example #1)
i'm going to alabama this weekend and decided at the last minute to reserve a car. it took me 10 minutes to realize i was trying to reserve a car in birmingham, england and 15 minutes to realize that i need a car in huntsville, not birmingham.

example #2)
my friend and i are going to the tv on the radio show at 930 club. unfortunately, we just realized that i am going wednesday and she is going thursday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAH. Birmingham England. love it.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me