van nasty

Sunday, August 31, 2008

seriously, youre real name is "win"?

to the incredibly long-winded and pretentious douchbag who just wasted 10 minutes of my time: is me telling you how many cars would fit in 500 sq ft, really helpful? are you looking for an apartment or taking the logic portion of the SAT? and, how specific would you like me to be? are the cars vertical or horizontal? are they vw bugs, or cadillacs?

and really, youre surprised our leasing office is closed at 6pm on the sunday of a holiday weekend? or that we wont extend our hours for you because you work? everyone works; some of us everyday.

p.s. you didnt need to make special mention of the fact that your going back to "the city;" it was a given that you were from nyc.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me