van nasty

Sunday, September 24, 2006

concert casualty

it was obvious from the beginning that you were miles out of my league. you're used to a different type of woman; someone more glamorous and sophisticated whereas im just a girl who takes pleasure in the simple things. but, there was a chemistry between us that neither of us could deny. i was emboldened by your intensity and every time i saw you i felt a surge of energy that made me a little more daring and a lot more confident. with you by my side, i could never predict where a night was going to lead. it was as though you gave me permission to be a different version of myself, like a watercolor that became an oil painting. i suppose nothing that passionate can last forever, but, it didnt have to end like this. youre gone because of my carelessness, and for that, i cant forgive myself. i hope the next girl treats you better. i hope she respects and honors the responsibility of owning the perfect chanel red lipstick, and treats you accordingly.

on the bright side, at least i have an excuse to go to sephora.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the perfect red lipstick???

6:22 PM  
Blogger van nasty said...

mine was chanel, but unfortunately i dont remember its name (which will make replacing it fun). it really is a lipstick and not code for anything more interesting or dirty. im just clumsy and it fell out of my purse and now im grumpy that i have to buy a new one.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always carry a chanel red lipstick!! lol.. i think ..mine is russian red.. if your ever out seeing music (which im always doing too..lol) and ya need to... i'll share...
xoxo

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me