van nasty

Saturday, March 17, 2007

plagiarism isnt pretty

great minds, and all chick-lit writers, think alike.

a total waste of makeup
kim gruenenfelder

p. 358

"there should be a phone service that turns off your phone between midnight and six a.m. every night. and if you want to make a call, you have to pick up the phone and talk to an operator: put me through to aaa. my car battery's dead.

yes, ma'am.

put me through to pink dot. i need vanilla haagen-dazs toute de suite!

yes, ma'am.

put me through to my ex-boyfriend...

i'm sorry ma'am, the operator would say. that would be a bad idea. now you go to bed before you do anything stupid."

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that you quoted me, and I love the fuckitol pill. Where do I get one of those?

Kim Gruenenfelder

10:38 PM  
Blogger van nasty said...

because my mom, sister and i all loved your book, im going to choose to believe this really is you. yey!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me