van nasty

Friday, March 16, 2007

most disturbing mother daughter email string ever

me: good news! rehearsal got cancelled. i can stay home another night and rest up!

mom: that is good. how are you feeling now?

me: not great but better. i think another night of sleep and drugs will do wonders for me.

mom: you need to take it easy!

me: um, i meant my prescription drugs, not like heroin or anything. i'll wait till I feel better to dip into that.

mom: and call me when you dip into that because you will be sharing!!!!!!!!

clearly, she's not well, however, i think this explains a lot about me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - My childhood Mom image is shattered ;) Tell her I said Hi btw! Hope you're feeling better. So sad, considering tomorrow's one of the holiest nights of the year...And by "holy" I mean "drunken."
-K.M.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me