van nasty

Saturday, March 17, 2007

*update* i have esp

silly me. i thought the most embarrassing moment of my professional life would be me at 19 working as a cocktail waitress by night (intern at the national organization for women by day, which frankly ratchets the story up to a whole new bracket) and having to wear - as part of my uniform - two strategically placed glow in the dark buttons that read "i glow when im horny."

turns out, i was wrong.

the most embarrassing moment of my "professional" life came at 27 when i was forced to clean a mix of green beer and vomit out of the elevator at 8:20 pm on st. patty's day while wearing a cheap polyester uniform and a name tag.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me