van nasty

Saturday, July 08, 2006

for the ladies and gay men: would you hit it?


my first inclination when i saw this picture was to throw up a little in my mouth, but then the more i saw, the more i realized maybe my initial reaction had been a little harsh. i know i should be ashamed by this, but i feel like if you threw a paper bag over his head and took off his spanky pants and urban cowboy attire, he'd be do-able.

p.s. the number 1 most popular google search for van nasty is spanky pants. given that there is a clear demand for the spanky plants, i will work it into as many posts as i possibly can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me