van nasty

Monday, August 28, 2006

i love the smell of napalm in the morning.

so this morning, i get up, take my vitamins, guzzle a half a liter of water, grab a shower, and start getting ready for my day. except that about 40 minutes later, a little "pouff" goes off somewhere in the vicinity of my brain inducing ice-cream-headache-like pains to go shooting from the base of my skull through my nasal cavity and up into my brain! my eyes start watering, my nose is running, and im on my knees gagging. my best guess is that one of the vitamins got stuck in my throat and dissolved there sending the powder inside to go up through my throat. it was a lovely way to start the morning. actually, even now, 2.5 hours later, i can still feel that shit burning its way through my brain. does this shit happen to other people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me