things i cannot believe exist
but found on the internet while avoiding actual work:
5. the american restroom association
scope of interest:
- restroom design and technology,
- restroom availability and accessibility,
- pertinent legislation and regulations, and
- documenting the problems faced by people who hesitate to travel or who avoid activities that put them out of range of proper toilet facilities.
- generate public relations campaigns that result in positive coverage by the press
- address regulatory and legislative weakness
- communicate with other similar associations around the world
- develop suggestions, brochures and suggested designs
4. museum of menstation and women's health
would you stop menstrating if you could? "I enjoy menstruating. I think the odor is pleasant. It's comforting, somehow. And when the blood soaks up the pad it's quite warm and cozy down there. "
menstral cups arent messy! "I've used my DivaCup (like the Keeper, only made of silicone instead of natural latex) for several cycles, and have had to empty it at work before. I don't have a social hang-up about washing it in the sink, but usually don't if someone else is in the bathroom as it might bother them and there's no point in causing a scene over it; even so, if I can't wash it out I just wipe it clean with toilet tissue (which is, oddly, usually located right in the toilet stall) and reinsert it, then wash the cup the next time it's convenient to do so."
who the hell are these women? im sorry, but you use a menstral cup, and wash it out in a public restroom at your office? does the american restroom association know about you, because im fairly certain this isnt sanitary.
"It's the world's first, biggest and best person-to-person baby trading community. DiscountBabies is your place to find the baby you want, to sell the babies you have and to make a few enemies while you're at it!
Think of DiscountBabies as a giant dirty ally with tons of men in leather trench-coats selling babies, right at your fingertips. Looking for a slave-worker? Or a present for your dog?"
im thinking of buying j.b. and i one of those "babies who sew" so it can construct our costumes for rakkasah. maybe one with some kathie lee experience.
2. federal drug administration alumni association
Founded in 2001, the Food and Drug Administration Alumni Association, Inc. (FDAAA) is a non-profit, non-lobbying organization dedicated to serving those who have supported the consumer protection mission of the U.S. FDA.
The Association offers a variety of educational and service-oriented activities designed to broadly appeal to the diverse backgrounds and interests of Association members. In doing so, the FDAAA strives to meet several goals:
- Enable former colleagues to stay current on major scientific and regulatory issues facing FDA.
- Consult with foreign governments on the establishment and operation of national regulatory programs.
i dont know why i find this so odd, i just do. i cannot for the life of me understand the demand that led to the creation of this organization.
1. north american man/boy love association
"our goal is to end the oppression of men and boys who have freely chosen, mutually consensual relationships...NAMBLA is strongly opposed to age-of-consent laws and all other restrictions which deny men and boys the full enjoyment of their bodies and control over their own lives."
good luck with that. and no, im not providing a link to NAMBLA. google that yourself, sicko. m.j. im sure you already have it pagemarked.
honorary mention (who doesnt make the list because no one has proved she exists): suri cruise