van nasty

Sunday, August 13, 2006

seperated by a face lift

kristen - i want you to listen to me: you are a very cute girl (not that you can tell in that outfit) but something in your bone structure screams joan rivers to me. im not sure that there is anything you can do about that, i just wanted to make sure you were fully aware of the situation. i suggest you not wear your hair pulled back like that, and that you not dress from the back of joan's wardrobe. i know she told you thats what she wore when she was twenty, but it was a different era then. namely, the victorian era. i half expect you to find the nearest soap box and warn me of the ills of "strong drink" and ask for my vote for prohibition. lets not go that route.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me