van nasty

Monday, September 25, 2006

who knew threatening to kick a puppy would be so controversial

i am being blackmailed by d.n. to amend my puppy kicking stance in regards to my need for coffee. while i will not retract the statement, i will say that i would not kick THIS puppy for coffee.


ive always been on team kinley (a.k.a. the evil cat), but, fenway (above) and i spent some quality time together this weekend after d.n. hurt her back and needed me to walk the pup. and, ive just noticed that she and i have similarly wonky eyes which endears her to me that much more.

in case you're wondering what im being blackmailed with, d.n. was with me when i bought the magic lipstick, and bought the same one. she claims she would only tell me its name if i would retract my statement. hopefully this is a doable compromise. if not, there's a fake veil and a penis cup with your name on it this weekend. blackmail is a two way street, my friend.

4 Comments:

Blogger ecileh said...

Be sure to get pictures of the penis cup!!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't kick that puppy either...I would run from it but certainly not kick it!

10:57 AM  
Blogger van nasty said...

i kind of want to smother it in butter, but hey, thats just me.

11:02 AM  
Blogger van nasty said...

i kind of want to smother it in butter, but hey, thats just me.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me