van nasty

Sunday, January 07, 2007

redundant

my tarot card for today was the 10 of swords. again. i get it. really, i do!

i know, i know.

i called him. it was stupid. he answered, which was shocking (i firmly believe he only answered because he didnt realize it was me calling). we discussed plans for the following night; he mentioned inviting some friends and said he would look into getting us tickets. then... wait for it... he never called. and, never one to retain a shred of dignity when i could instead humiliate myself completely, i called him again. not shockingly he didnt answer this time. and hasnt returned my call.

apparently 2006's moto of "because i enjoy inflicting pain upon myself" has continued into the new year.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delete his number from your phone. That way, he is not even an option. - A

1:03 PM  
Blogger van nasty said...

his number has been deleted a million times minimum. along with emails and text messages. trouble is, i know his number. what can i say? i clearly like the drama.

1:49 PM  
Blogger GR8NVA said...

Your an idiot, and that's sad.

12:20 PM  
Blogger van nasty said...

nothing quite like sisterly love.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me