van nasty

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

why i love new orleans

a friend forwarded this to me - im not sure what im more bothered by: that this may not be a joke, or that i already knew what ab/dl means (adult baby/diaper lover). damned you savage love!

Interpol beauty, I think we were wearing the same thing... - m4w
2007-09-24, 12:54PM

I was happy to see you at the Interpol show last night because I've seen you around before and I think you're really hot. You have dark hair with bangs and sublime porcelain skin. What caught my eye and intensified my attraction last night, however, was that your normally full and fine ass seemed to have a little more padding back there. Am I deluding myself because I want this to be true so bad, or am I correct in believing that you had a diaper on? Are you a fellow AB/DL? I feel that my suspicions (desires/hopes/yearnings for this to be true) are correct because I saw you tossing back with style and grace those alcoholic beverages all night, yet I never once saw you use the bathroom. Perhaps, if you had been paying half as much attention to me as I was to you, you might have noticed the same thing...And one more thing, love: is it still damp from last night?

Location: my crib
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/mis/430842479.html

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Vestis Spectator said...

What the fuck is AB/DL? Jesus Christ! Is this real!??! I'm traumatized.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me