van nasty

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

boomerang

it has been my experience that given enough time, people - men in particular - usually come back. mind you, this has nothing to do with me. its far more masturbatory than that. its like when you bring someone to the airport and you watch them walk away, they always turn back; maybe its to see you one last time, or maybe its to make sure your watching them as they exit your life.

okay, well thats overly dramatic but, you get the point.

to the person who texted me at 2 a.m.: actually, yes, i had forgotten about you because thats what happens when time passes. i stared blankly at the phone number before thinking to myself "who is so self involved that they would think its appropriate to try and contact me at this hour?" and then bingo! i knew it was you. im sorry that you didnt leave the watermark on my life that you thought you did, but, we both know that your contacting me now (after 10 months) has nothing to do with me and everything to do with your ego.

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

It's the annoying men you don't give a damn about that always come back.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

van nasty

My Photo
Name:
Location: van nasty, washington, dc

i have better taste in music than you and more makeup than a drag queen.

come and talk to me